Saturday, March 14, 2009

Gotta get to the grocery store....ugh!

Well, it's a rainy cold day here...but at least there is no snow and ice!

My son's soccer game has been cancelled due to rain. I'm kinda glad, because it is just too cold outside. There is always next week.

I've got to get to the grocery store today. I know, I know....I was supposed to go yesterday, but I just couldn't make myself go. It has gotten to the point that I detest going to the grocery store. I have to make myself go. Sometimes I try and put it off as long as I can and just get creative with whatever I have in the cabinets.

Here's my list for today:

toilet paper
deodorant
laundry detergent
bananas
oranges
ketchup
onion soup mix
cocoa
pudding cups
spaghetti pasta
Hunt's spaghetti sauce
5 cans tuna
coffee
5 lbs bread flour
box mashed potato flakes
mac n cheese
green beans
corn
choc. chips
canned green chilies
2 cans rotel tomatoes
2 boxes augratin potatoes
peanut butter
oil
flour tortillas
hot dog buns
2 cans potato soup
crackers
spinach tortillas
mils
3 cheddar cheese
moz cheese
velvetta cheese
guacamole
2 crescent rolls
cream cheese
4 lbs chekcen breasts
ham & cheese snacks
frozen veggies
pot pies
t.v. dinners
hashbrowns

I'll try and post my menu for the week in another post.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: