Friday, March 13, 2009

God always provides....

Just a quick note and then I gotta go.

My hubby just became eligible for health benefits. I knew that a considerable portion of his paycheck would be going to pay for those benefits. I have to admit I was worried about how it would affect us financially in other matters.

I even went on an interview for a job this past week (but I didn't get it).

Then today, when I looked at his paycheck stub knowing and dreading the amount that would be taken out and how much his check would be reduced, I noticed that the final amount was not different at all.

Huh? I questioned my husband. His company gave him a raise!!! A raise on the same paycheck that the benefits would be taken out! A raise that covers the amount of the health benefits!!

God always provides......

No comments: