Monday, April 13, 2009

Making money with CashCrate

I love staying at home and being a wife, homemaker and mom. However, there are days when I feel deflated because I am not contributing financially to our family.

Cashcrate is a great way to earn a little extra money by spending a few minutes each day on the computer. It won't make you rich, but it's enough for gas money or groceries or that little something extra you've been wanting.

CashCrate is legitimate and I have received "real" checks from them as payment.

Their program consists of completing offers and surveys. I must tell you that I do not complete anything that asks for a credit card. There are plenty of "free" offers and surveys without having to use a credit card.

If you have any questions about this program, please let me know in a comment and I'll get back to you promptly.

I've included CashCrate's link so you can get started immediately!!

No comments: