Thursday, April 9, 2009

Cloth Diapering and a new venture...

In an effort to help with our finances, and still be able to stay at home, I have become an affliate for Kelly's Closet.



Kelly's Closet is the Web's Premier Cloth Diaper Store.

Just check out all Kelly's Closet has to offer:


Cloth Diapers
One-Size Cloth Diapers
All-in-One Cloth Diapers
Pocket Cloth Diapers
Fitted Cloth Diapers
Prefold Cloth Diapers
Flat Cloth Diapers
Diaper Covers & Diaper Wraps
Cloth Diaper Packages
Cloth Diapering Accessories
Inserts
Liners
Doublers
Cloth Wipes & Accessories
Wet Bags & Pail Liners
Diaper Pins & Fasteners
Swim Diapers
Training Pants
Make Your Own Diapers
ON SALE
For Mom
Underwear
Nursing Bras
Nursing Pads & Creams
Menstrual Care
New Mama Care
For The Home
Changing Pads
Washcloths & Burp-pads
Blankets
Natural Laundry
Natural Skin Care
Earth Mama Angel Baby
Baby Gear
Baby Carriers
Sun and Swimwear
Baby Basic Layette
Leg Warmers
Baby Feeding

1 comment:

Charndra said...

Good luck in becoming an affilliate!

I get referral fees from my sites and they basically pay for the sites to run themselves, and I get my baby gear for 'free' sort of from the fees I earn sending new visitors to the shops. I wish a few more sites had referral fees too!

Just regularly post/talk about the stuff you have from Kelly's Closet and have the link available - that's it!

It's amazing the little opportunities there are to add a little tiny extra income stream into our homes, that in time will help us to stay here with our kids. I appreciate them, for sure!
Charndra