Thursday, June 11, 2009

Work at Home Ideas?

O.K...here's the deal. I would like to bring in some income to help my family. I always have been able to until we moved here.

Before I did some part time accounting work and I did in home childcare/preschool. I haven't had any luck here with the childcare, but it is something that I truly love.

Does anyone have any other suggestions? I do NOT want to do any time of MLM program. I don't have a land phone line either. I can do small bookeeping, and can type 75 wpm.

I can sew a little, but I'm still a beginner. I have tried selling my bread and stuff, but it's hard when you don't really know anyone and don't really have friends here since moving.

If you have something that has worked for you, could you PLEASE leave me a comment?

Upcoming for tomorrow: Today I am making homemade barbeque sandwiches, homemade buns, homemade coleslaw and potato wedges. I am documenting and taking pictures which is will post tomorrow along with all the recipes, so check back tomorrow!

No comments: