Friday, June 5, 2009

Changes AGAIN

I promise that I am not trying to neglect my blog. It has been a difficult week this past week. I can't believe I haven't written since Monday...wow! I will definitely have to do better with that.

I took off work Wednesday because my son Brian was having some health problems and we ended back at the cardiologist office that day. Fortunately, his EKG and his blood pressure were fine. They determined it was probably just a panic attack. He is still here with me until Sunday. It will be hard to see him go. However, there is a chance that he might move back here permanently in the near future. We'll just have to see how that goes.

As far as my job goes, I hated it...so after talking it over with my husband, we decided it just wasn't for me. So yesterday was my last day. I know...short lived. It's not that I am opposed to working, but this particular job was just not for me. Plus I have decided that if and when I do go back to work, it will NOT be full time ....part time only. It was a difficult and emotional decision for me and I did cry because I felt that I was letting my husband down. He works so hard and I wanted to be able to give him a break. But it was truly making me miserable. And you know the saying, "When momma ain't happy, no one is happy".

So, here I am back home. Still trying to figure out where my place is and what I want to do. Going to try and leave it in God's hands and trust in his promises that He is in control and will provide for all of our needs. Sometimes it is easier to say than do.

My step kids just left about an hour ago and it will be much quieter around here. My youngest stepson and stepdaughter and I watched a movie last night and they gave me a great massage at the same time...how nice! They will be gone about 3 weeks before we see them again. My two sons will be leaving on Sunday for 2 weeks. I will have to find something to occupy my time while they are gone. It will be a good time to try and catch up on my sewing. I STILL have a baby bumper pad to sew that I promised almost a month ago....bad me!

Well, I guess that is all for now. Blake is bugging me to get on the computer. I hope your weekend is off to a great start!

No comments: