Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday, Monday....

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Wow...it sure is quiet here with all the kids gone. My husband came home this morning and oops....I slept in. I didn't mean to. I woke up and looked at the clock and it said 6:40, so I thought that I would just lay there until 7:30 and get up and get things started. Well, about 8:30, my cell phone rang and it was my husband. He was at the back door without a house key. He took my vehicle last night and my house key wasn't on the set of keys, it was in my purse - oops!

He decided that he was hungry and wanted to go out to breakfast.....it has been AGES since we have done this, so off to IHOP we went. Yummo!!!

We got back and I really needed to get busy...so I've managed to get two loads of laundry done, deep clean my bedroom, deep clean the computer room/stepdaughter's room, and get one loaf of bread started, tidy up the kitchen and living room.

I still need to get another loaf of bread started, deep clean my son's room (while he is gone), deep clean the boys' room, get to the post office and bank (I might put off the bank until tomorrow), and get dinner going.

Hubby just went to bed and I hope to see him up around 7:00 or 8:00 tonight...otherwise, its just me!

I'm going to try and post a little later (but can't make any promises).

Have a blessed Monday!

No comments: