Friday, August 28, 2009

Goings on......

Wow, I can't believe it's almost been a week since I've posted!

Well, we are in the process of house hunting. Who knew it could take up so much of my time. When we aren't out looking at houses, I'm online looking for houses.

We haven't decided if we want to renew our lease where we are at, or go ahead and bite the bullet and buy. It's a great time to buy, but we are having a hard time finding what we want in our price range. I know it's got to be out there.

Starting Monday, I am going to start babysitting again. I really miss having a little one in the house. The little one I'm keeping is so sweet. He's 18 mos old and is just a joy to have around. I'm sure my schedule will have to be tweaked a bit.

Today is supposed to be my grocery shopping day, but I'm having to put that off since we went house shopping today. Let's just say....we're gonna keep looking.

We have really been enjoying the fall like weather and I hope it doesn't end. Ready to toast some marshmallows! Hubby is gearing up for duck hunting season and has been spending his days getting his boat ready.

I did write out my grocery list and menu for this coming week and the new menu is posted on the side.

Hey...I know this post is mostly random stuff just thrown together...hopefully, I will do better and have more interesting stuff to write about soon.

Have a blessed Friday!!!

No comments: