Sunday, August 23, 2009

New Weekly Menu Posted

Yesterday was such a glorious day that I didn't want to do anything but be outside. Can you believe that the temp here was only 80 degrees and NO humidity....in August!

Yes, the windows were up and I was enjoying the fresh air blowing throughout the house.

This type of weather makes me yearn for fall. It's absolutely my favorite time of the year. I love the colors it brings and the smells associated with it...like cinnamon and pumpkin spice..mmmm!

I know...we still have a ways to go before it gets here, but I'm enjoying the fall like weather for now.

As promised, I have made out my menu for the upcoming week and have posted on the side. Just let me know if you want any of the recipes.

Have a blessed Sunday and go out and enjoy the glorious day that the Lord has made!

No comments: