Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Cleaning Schedule

I have had a cleaning schedule for many years now. Every now and then I will change it up a bit. Some people do "task" cleaning, which I have tried. But, personally, I like "room" cleaning. Whichever you choose is fine as long as it works for you.

Some days I might not get everything done, but having a schedule helps me have direction and a little control (LOL).

So, with that being said, this is what my schedule looks like:

Mondays - Bedroom cleaning.
Tuesdays - Bathrooms
Wednesdays - Kitchen and laundry room
Thursdays - Living and Dining Rooms
Fridays - spot cleaning and grocery shopping
Saturdays - spot cleaning only
Sundays - I try and do as little as possible

I also have certain things that I do everyday...such as wiping down bathroom counter tops and toilets; wiping kitchen counter tops, sweeping kitchen floor, and vacuming living spaces.

I do laundry on M-W-F only.

Starting Monday, I will give a detailed list of all cleaning that I do each day. For instance, since Monday is bedrooms....I will post everything that I do to clean the bedrooms on that day. Your list may have more or less...

On another note, today my granddaughter is coming to visit..YAY! I haven't seen her in quite awhile and am really looking forward to seeing her cutesy face.

The weather has been stupendous here and I want to get out sometime today and enjoy the nice pre-fall weather. Makes me want to go out and buy some mums.

Hope everyone has a blessed Wednesday!

No comments: