Friday, August 21, 2009

Way Behind

O.K....so I'm a little behind.

We have had a lot going on here and I haven't been able to stick to my normal schedule.
Usually, I will make out my grocery list and my weekly menu on Thursday and do my grocery shopping on Friday.

So, here it is Friday night, no groceries have been bought and I haven't even made out my grocery list or my weekly menu (as you can see from the right hand side).

No worries, it will all get done tomorrow morning. Hubby will be asleep and Blake will be at his dad's for the weekend, so I have all day to get things done and get back on track.

Once I get it written out, I will get back here and post the menu on the sidebar, which I will try to do every week. If there is something that you want the recipe for, just leave me a comment and I'll post the recipe.

With that being said, our little "project" will be taking up some of my time, so I might not have as much time to blog as I would like.

And oh, my camera is on the fritz...so no pictures right now....sorry.

Have a blessed Friday (and weekend)!

No comments: