Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Feeling a Bit Tired



The above picture says it all. I'm so tired and sleepy. Want to take a nap, but have no time. This may be what I look like at dinner tonight...my head in my plate.

I think I'm coming down with a cold. They always wear me down. Stuffy head that feels so heavy I have a hard time holding it up.

We've been contemplating our housing situation lately. Our current lease expires in November. We've been trying to decide if we want to stay here, or try and buy somewhere else. I love my house here, but not sure this is where we want to stay. Ahhhh....decisions, decisions. Lots to think about and try and put in order no matter where we decide to go.

I know....short post today. Gotta run and finish cleaning the kitchen floor before I have to pick Blake up from school.

Have a blessed Wednesday!

No comments: