Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Whirlwind Days

This weekend went by so quickly! With my 3 stepkids here, plus two 5 year old twins I was babysitting, I was in constant motion all weekend. My sinuses kicked in on top of that and felt I was in bit of a haze this weekend. Even though it was extremely busy, I loved having all the kids here!

Yesterday started off rough....I woke up still feeling sick. Woke up and noticed my son hadn't left for work yet (he has to be at work at 6 am). He was having car problems....but his boss came and picked him up. Got up and got Blake off to school, took some medicine which made me sleepy and went back to bed.

I must have really needed the sleep because I didn't wake up until 10:00 !!!! Wow, that really threw my schedule off. Hubby had already come home from work and left and was back from the chiropractor. Son called and asked me to pick him up from work...so off I went. We came home and then had to turn around about an hour later so I could take him to the cardiologist for a check up. Then rush back home so I could pick Blake up from school.

Dropped Blake off then left to run some errands....came back picked up Blake and went shoe shopping (it's been awhile since he had new shoes).

Came home started dinner....it was done about 6:30. After that, I was done....Blake and I watched America's Funniest Videos...hubby woke up and ate dinner and then I was in bed at 9:00.

Whew!! That make's me tired all over again just reading it.

Have a blessed Tuesday

No comments: