Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thoughtful Thursday

Today has started off great. I actually managed to get up a little past 7 am and what a difference it has made. Everyone is still asleep and the house is so quiet. I got everything done on my "to do" list from yesterday except make the hamburger buns. I probably won't get to tackle that today and will have to do tomorrow evening. If you are wondering how to make the hamburger buns, check out www.hillbillyhousewife.com and look at the recipe section for Fred's favorite rolls.....they are great and my hubby was really impressed.

O.K....on to today. So far I have managed to make out my grocery list and color code it (I'll do a separate post later on how I make out my list), start a load of dishes, and wipe down the kitchen and bathroom counters along with wiping down the toilet. I do this everyday.

My husband is off work today and has plans for us, so we will probably take the day off from homeschooling and pick back up tomorrow. That is one thing I do love about homeschooling which is the flexibility it allows. Tonight we are picking up my stepchildren - they are out of school tomorrow and will be staying thru the weekend. So it will be a busy weekend here, but I love it.

I have been thinking of some topics I want to "blog" about and hopefully will start getting serious about them next week. Right now I'm just trying to get back in the swing of being in blog world.

I will write again later this evening. Have a wonderful Thursday!!

No comments: