Friday, February 6, 2009

It's Been Over a Year - WOW!

I know it's been over a year since my last post. During the past year, things had been so hectic that I just lost interest in blogging. So, what did happen during the past year? I started babysitting a wonderful little girl; my oldest son moved back home and along with that my granddaughter was around more, my middle son moved out; my husband changed jobs - twice; my 3 stepchildren came to live with us (temporarily), I started homeschooling my stepchildren along with 2 nieces - whew! Near the end of the year we moved out of Collierville to Jackson (approx 85 miles) and here I am.

Its a new year and I'm looking forward to it. We are renting a wonderful house right now. Just my youngest (14) son lives with us. Things are much more quiet and I am able to be more organized. I put together a Home Management Binder, and if I can get a camera, I'll post pictures. I am cooking/baking more from scratch and I'm just loving it - so is my husband!

So, in previous posts, I wrote a lot about getting out of debt and my progress..blah blah blah. Well, I am happy to report that with our tax refund, we will be able to be debt free!! This includes some medical debt we just incurred October of last year.

This leaves me to consider...what is the focus of this blog now? Who knows...for now it will just be a place for me to come and write my thoughts down on whatever I choose. Again, hopefully I will be getting a digi camera soon and can include some photos as well.

No comments: