Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Schedule....what schedule?

I haven't been able to keep to my "schedule" for weeks now. But, the house IS clean and there IS food in the cupboards and fridge. However, when I'm not operating on schedule, I feel like my day is out of whack. But at the same time, I am enjoying the freedom of not having a schedule...crazy huh.

So yesterday was the most perfect beautiful day! Fall is HERE! When I got up yesterday morning and after I sent Blake off to school, I got my cup of coffee and sat out on the front porch just watching the sunlight as it touched the top of the trees and then the light would move farther and farther down. It was just so peaceful just being able to sit outside.

Yesterday, I did wash the bed linens and our clothes as well as put them away. I tidied up the kitchen (I do that every morning), vacuumed all the floors and did clean the bathrooms. I didn't do any baking or cooking yesterday (gasp!) as we were eating with family that night.

The little boy I watch during the day and I stayed outside and enjoyed the fall weather. It was just too nice to be indoors all day.

Hubby was off work yesterday and it was nice to have him home and just hanging out and having a relaxing time.

Last night we went to my husband's uncle's house for a cookout. Got to see some family we haven't seen in months. It's a shame because we live so close and don't visit more often. Will try and change that. Hubby's aunt is really good and sewing and doing embroidery and has offered my sewing lessons anytime I want to bring my sewing machine over, so I think I might just have to take her up on that.

For today, hubby and I are going to go 4-wheelin! It will be nice to spend some time together just the two of us. Then we will head back home to do some much needed yard work. It's been raining so much here, that we are just now able to get the yard mowed after about 2 weeks. But what a great day to be outside!

Hope everyone has a blessed Tuesday!

No comments: