Friday, September 14, 2007

Why Be Normal?

For those of you who follow Dave Ramsey, you already know what I'm talking about. For everyone else, I'm talking about society's view today that debt is a normal part of everyday living. It's a shame that to be normal, we have to be held captive. Because that is exactly what debt does to a person, it holds them captive. Guess what? I'm tired of being "normal"! I want to be free!

No matter if you have a little debt or a large whopping amount of debt, you can get rid if it. I encourage you, to visit Dave Ramsey's website at www.daveramsey.com. From there, you will be able to work a budget (it's not a dreaded word - it's a plan to help you become debt free), make some decisions, and gain inspiration on your road to debt freedom.

Here's to not being NORMAL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post! You're doing great this month on your earnings, too! My goal is $250 (thanks for inspiring me). With O.T., cashcrate and associated content, I think I'll make it!

Rock on!

Yvonne

Michele said...

I have really enjoyed your blog. I am also a stay at home mom with two boys. One who is going to be four very soon and the other who is new at being two! My husband works very hard to keep us going and wants me to stay home with our babies. You site is encouraging and I am very interested in you "extra income" I found you from a comment on yahoo groups which led me to your page. Thanks for sharing your life with us and your goals to make things possible!