Sunday, September 2, 2007

A New Month

I have been absent posting the last week of August due to my trip to the oral surgeon...ugh. But here it is a new month, and I'm ready to get back to posting, setting a new goal for the month and throwing myself into work to reach that goal.

Last month I set a goal of making $300.00 which I met and even surpased a little. This month I am shooting higher for $600.00...yes double last month. I will post my progess as I did in August, so check back to see how I am doing.

I also have a goal of paying of $600.00 in debt this month and putting $400.00 in our BEF (baby emergency fund).

If you have any questions about any of the programs I am involved with to make xtra money, just leave me a comment or shoot me an email. I do check my blog and email several times a day.

Have a great month....and don't forget to set YOUR goal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! You are so encouraging! I'm motivated so much to find places to make some "extra" money!

Yvonne

Angela said...

Yvonne,

Thanks for the comment. If you have any questions regarding the links I have at the side, please feel free to send me an email and I will try and help in any way I can. I'm still learning the ropes and learn a little each day. You just have to keep plugging away.
Angela