Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Watch Out...I'm Back!!

To those of you who have faithfully been checking my blog, I haven't quit. I just needed to take a blogging summer break.

I will "officially" start blogging again starting this Monday, August 3rd. Wow! Can you believe that it is August already!!

So much has been going on this summer and I just needed to step away from the computer and take care of everything else.

But I have missed blogging and am ready to start up again.

What do you want to see on this blog? Anything particular, or are my ramblings o.k.?

Drop me a comment anytime!

Today is cleaning the kitchen day and I have woke up late (have been doing that lately since there are NO kids here - I'll go into why later). My 18 yr old is at work, hubby is at a friend's house helping with their broken fridge...so I'm enjoying a quiet house. The sun is shinning...although, I believe it will only be brief today as the rain is supposed to be here for 8 days in a row....that's right, time to build that ark! LOL!!!!

I need to clean out the fridge and freezer today and get some more baking done. Yesterday I made two loaves of banana bread and a pan of honey rolls. Today, I need to get some pizza crusts made and hamburger buns. We'll see as I have been battling a migraine for 2 days now, it does slow me down.

Have a blessed Wednesday!!!

No comments: