Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Going back to work

I hope to start blogging again next week. It's been kind of crazy here the past month, but I'll tell you all about that next week.

On a whim, I took my resume to one of my customers I used to do business with a few years back. Two days later, I get an email saying they would like to meet and talk with me. Two days after the interview, I was offered a job. Now, this is doing pretty much the same thing I used to do when I worked full time years ago and I have had around 20 years experience in the field so I feel pretty confident I can do a good job. The money is good and will go along way to ease the financial stress we are currently in.

It will be much easier working full time now because I no longer have small children and I am not homeschooling. So my two teenagers (and husband) are going to have to pitch in a little more around here..it won't hurt them! My husband will be home during the day, so I'm glad my son will not be coming home to an empty house.

It will also be nice to have a little money to spend on Christmas as we are usually financially strapped for cash this time of year.

All in all, I cannot wait for 2010....I think it's going to be a great year. I have to say that I am so thankful to God for meeting all our needs these past few months.
There were times when I felt all hope was lost, but God faithfully provided and reminded me that he is in control and that I should not worry (easier said than done).

I hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You may , probably very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://evuwyvyze.greatnow.com/rytaqys.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I make money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my web site to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can reveal that I agree with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is still a definitely as you did in the downgrade publication of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=regvac registry cleaner 4.02.28 ?
I noticed the axiom you have not used. Or you functioning the black methods of inspiriting of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg