Saturday, October 3, 2009

Faith Like Potatoes

Yesterday I picked up this movie from Blockbuster - Faith Like Potatoes.

Faith Like Potatoes is a true story about an African farmer, Angus Buchan. He leaves his farm and takes his family to start over again further south. He and his wife struggle and things seem hopeless, then one day, Angus goes to church with his wife and family and is called by God. He decides to give his life, his family, and his farm to Jesus. He puts his total trust in God.

What a testament!! This is truly a movie worth watching. It is inspirational, uplifting, and motivating.


It made me wonder about my own faith. Is my faith that strong. You can't pray to God in the hopes that it will happen. You should pray with the belief that it WILL happen.

God loves each and every one of us and knows us better than anybody...even better than we know ourselves. I know God is watching out for me....I have seen it so many times. I know the power of prayer works! God has ALWAYS provided for my needs....not necessarily for my wants...but always for my needs.

I don't always have the right words to communicate with others, but I know my God is awesome, amazing, full of love and grace and he has blessed me so much!!!!

No comments: